27. 02. 2018.

Gata De Las Islas Canarias



Looking at the dates I realised that I was in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria the day before Xmas (the day after La Gomera) but I have nothing to show for it except a few mobile phone photos and a proof of using wi-fi in (what I believe to be) a snack bar..! That said, I am sure many more memory holes like this will ensue. I do remember it being really windy...then I have some images flashing in front of my eyes and I ask myself, did this really happen so early in the time spent on the ship? Everything is like a big muddy mess inside this head of mine. In retrospective I do regret not keeping a proper diary. Anyways! As I was saying, I really missed not seeing any animals for longer periods of time, and thats probably why I succumbed to this gorgeous little face :)

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar