Jolly Christmas time in the Riga's Old Town! The photo shows the House of the Blackheads, erected during the first third of the 14th century for the Brotherhood of Blackheads, a guild for unmarried German merchants in Riga. The structure was bombed to a ruin by the Germans in 1941 and the remains demolished by the Soviets in 1948. The current reconstruction was erected from 1995 to 1999.
A lovely stamp with a marten. Thanks to Ash :)