28. 09. 2012.

Cats And Wine Go Together?


And now something really cute for good night! One of my favourite cat cards, as this fella looks soooo cuddly...! The photo is supposed to make him look drunk but to me it seems he's just in the cuddling  mood and really loves the table heh. I say - cats and wine, excellent combo :)))

Someone reminded me recently about this 2FA-BE thing, something you write on the back in place of a stamp and the postcard actually arrives. I was using that a lot for a period of time when I just started collecting postcards and was a poor student - until my brother-in-law had to pay a fee for my postcard sent to him, oops :/ and now when I look at all those cards they look sad without stamps...I am not inspired to use it again :)


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar