08. 10. 2019.

City Of Münster, Germany





Münster is an independent city and a cultural centre of the Westphalia region, northwestern Germany. Its origins go back to the 8th century when a church and a cloister were built on the right bank of the Aa river; by the Middle Ages the city became an important member of the Hanseatic League. Today it is thriving with students from all over Germany and the world.

These are more recent cards I've received, and you know how? I won a lottery, and yes for both cards! On top of that, amazing mini-sheets were used as postage. Many thanks go to Frank :)

2 komentara:

  1. You are very welcome! Btw. The bad postmark is my fault. The postwoman allowed me to cancel the stamps on my own. But it obviously wasn't as easy as I thought!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. there's no talk of bad postmark, all postmarks are good :D

      Izbriši