29. 06. 2011.

UNESCO - Te Wahipounamu - Mount Cook, New Zealand

This absolutely gorgeous view of Mount Cook reminds me why i always dreamed of visiting New Zealand :) Perfect nature, perfect photo...perfect sheep? ;)
It was my idea that, if i ever end up in cul-de-sac of life i would just move to New Zealand with one bag of basics and start all over again as a sheep-shearer. Then i learnt in the (highly recommended by my modest-self) book by Polly Evans 'Kiwis might Fly' that it is actually not that easy; one rather needs to be very VERY fit. And there goes my plan....but the plan of visiting still stands!
I was lucky enough to tag Sylvia/dutchkiwi in one of the offer tags for this card :)))

Upon revision I have realised that the Aoraki/Mount Cook National Park is one of the four national parks encompassed in Te Wahipounamu – South West New Zealand Unesco WHS site.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar