23. 05. 2021.

Stay Safe, Stay Home; Singapore


 

Fast-forward  seven months, and here I am back in Croatia, surviving this transition time to full vaccination. While in Ireland I did swaps in one batch back in June, asking for postcards related to this unique situation that we deal with. Thanks to Adriana I received this special card from Singapore. I thought I'd be swapping more during my time in Ireland, but I never really got into a 'comfortable zone', always going through the questions: will I find a job/stay at a job/go home?  So I returned home about a month ago - at least I don't have to worry about the rent (which is scraping the skies in Ireland!) and I feel more at peace being with my (now quite old) parents to support them in any way I can through these (still) challenging times. Here's hoping things will finally start getting better for everyone so we can resume our normal...or something close to normal lives.

P.S. - I can see that I'm gonna struggle a bit with some novelties here on the blogger...But I do plan to post a bit more now, as I have noticed that there is still a batch of postcards  that I haven't even scanned yet, let alone posted. So yeah :)

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar