17. 04. 2016.

Luke Skywalker Meets Yoda



Even though I am not a huge Star Wars fan, I was thrilled to receive this postcard - as Yoda would be my favourite character from the series, and the scene where Luke searches for him on the somewhat eerie planet of Dagobah is one of the few imprinted in my memory. It is here that Yoda speaks his famous words: 'Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try.'
As Obi-Wan is my second favourite, Bryon unknowingly has chosen a perfect set of stamps for me! (Chewbacca and R2D2 are yet a special, silent category ;)) From the set of 15 issued in 2007. Thanks so much Bryon!

2 komentara:

  1. I am a huge Star Wars fan and this postcard is wonderful. The fact that there are Star Wars stamps on it too even makes it more special!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. slowly I am locating the dispersed stamps from this set :D :P

    OdgovoriIzbriši