14. 03. 2024.

Melbourne Tram, Australia - Wooden Postcard



Gosh, has it been two and a half months already...I've been doing some scanning, and so I shall have enough material to post when I go to isolation, once AGAIN. Despite a much slower pace at exchanging postcards lately, I have managed to collect 60+ different countries throughout last year, though somewhat strangely Australia was not one of them...My only exchanges this year are actually not exchanges, but I have discovered a lottery group on FB, so you kind of 'bid' for a card you like, and if you are lucky enough to win it, you offer your own, and so it goes. It will probably keep me going for a bit, and then I'll move to something else lol my restless self.
Anyways! This was sent many years back, a proper thick wooden card :)) 

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar