19. 04. 2011.

Dinosaurs & Kotovasiya


 I have arranged a private swap with Maria from Russia - found a dinosaur card (for my slowly growing extinct species collection) and Kotovasiya (which could easily become my next collection!) i think the dinosaur card is very atmospheric; i like the fact that it depicts a scene, and the sepia tones have always been close to my heart :)

Kotovasiya cards are so cool! There is not a particular elaboration and/or grandness about them - they are simply cute and soothing to look at. what surprised me is that the card is soft to the touch too :)
The stamps Maria used is a complete set (on two cards) 'Culture of Russia People - National Hair Dress' - i think they are absolutely wonderful! i have consenquently checked russian mail & stamps online and discovered that they print some of the most amazing stamps i've ever seen :)

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar