23. 06. 2012.

Friends, TV Series


My very first postcards with Friends, thank you Kym :)))

Friends must be one of the most recognisable TV shows in the world. It was different, funny, a perfect getaway from daily troubles :) Every time you hear the names Rachel, Ross, Monica, Joey, Phoebe, and especially Chandler, you cannot but think about the show and its characters. For 10 years we were wondering if Rachel and Ross will end up together forever...Just recently I've watched all the episodes AGAIN and the crazy thing is, I could start watching them again now and I'd still enjoy it!!
Thank you David Crane & Marta Kauffman for giving us this show for eternity :)))

1 komentar:

  1. WHAAAT?! Friends is my fav TV show EVER. I want one postcards with friends! Really cool.

    OdgovoriIzbriši